The choir depends financially on the income it earns and on subscriptions from members and friends. These, both musically and in terms of presentation, are at the high level expected of the Chichester Singers. As well as attending our concerts, you can help us by becoming a Patron or Sponsor.
We also offer advertising space to local organisations and businesses at reasonable rates.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Our sponsors are keen supporters of The Chichester Singers and their donations reflect their generosity. They might, for example, sponsor a particular soloist (£250 – £500), or they might make a donation in honour of a family occasion or in remembrance of a loved one. Some of our sponsors make a one off or annual donation, often of a few hundred pounds.
The benefits to you of sponsorship will include:
- Your name in our concert programme (if you wish);
- Priority booking for our concerts;
- Tickets and programmes relevant to the amount of sponsorship
You may choose to support a section of the choir, a soloist or the conductor and, if you can Gift Aid your sponsorship, your donation is even more valuable to us.
BECOME A PATRON
For an annual subscription of £160 (or £80) you will receive :
- Two (or one) complimentary ticket(s) for two specific concerts during the year;
- Two weeks’ priority booking;
- Invitations to choir events, including parties and trips abroad;
- Acknowledgement of your support in this programme, if you wish.
Our full colour Concert Programme is a great place to advertise and provides additional support for The Chichester Singers.
SUPPORT THE CHICHESTER SINGERS WHILE YOU SHOP, WITH AMAZON SMILE
As a registered charity, The Chichester Singers can benefit when you shop with Amazon, who will donate .5% of the value of your eligible purchases, once you are signed up.
To sign up, go to Amazon by using this link or use the button below.